This position belongs to the DevOps department of Cloud Interactive. The core mission of the DevOps department is to provide customers with end-to-end solutions for cloud service architecture.
The person is expected to
- Familiar with network related knowledge (e.g., TCP/IP, NAT, DNS, Firewall, Routing, etc), able to construct and manage AWS infrastructure.
- Familiar with DevOps/Linux operation and maintenance, with more than 2 years of experience in medium and large website management and maintenance is preferred.
- Familiar with AWS basic core services, (e.g, VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, Route53, etc).
- Have used back-end languages (Go, PHP, Python) to manipulate databases.
- Experience in setting up web services on AWS (EC2, ECS, CloudFront, S3, RDS, LoadBalancer).
- Familiar with CI/CD process and some familiarity with GitLab or Github.
- Participate in the software product development process, can give suggestions on improving system performance, stability and logic verification, formulate and optimize the product deployment process.
- Build AWS cloud architecture (Dev, SIT, UAT, Production)
- Apply AWS's ever-increasing technologies to solve customer service/system/application problems.
- Become the most trusted cloud technology consulting expert for customers.
- 1.Graduate in Information Science or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in network and operating system management and system construction execution system construction and maintenance.
- Need to understand how to build basic cloud VPS services, as well as physical computer room architecture, hybrid cloud.
- Knowledge of basic systems, architecture planning, cloud technology, databases, and open source technologies is required.
- Familiar with Web Server experience such as Apache/Nginx.
- Understand how Kubernetes works or have practical experience.
- Consider core spirit of DevOps is important, good at communication skills and work across teams.