The person is expected to
- Understand the implementation of functional testing, integration testing, system testing, etc. through the software development and testing process
- Familiar with manual testing, Python automated testing
- Familiar with the use of JIRA to be able to record and track product issues, and analyze and feedback to the development department through tools
- Familiar with stress testing Jmeter, vulnerability scanning Nessus, source code scanning SonarQube or CheckMarx and other testing tools
- Familiar with various functional requirements categories of Postman API testing, and conduct business and technical software testing
- Instruct team members to request information such as design and system specifications, design, write and execute test plans and various types of test cases.
- Experienced in project management, able to communicate project priorities with PM.
- Lead and manage a team and deploy human resources.
- Provide estimated QA working hours in conjunction with project Pre-Sales.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the manager
- 5+ years of experience in web, app development or testing related fields
- Familiar with Python, Selenium, Jmeter, SonarQube, Cypress.js, CheckMarx, TestComplete