Seeking a software development manager. Plans, directs, and coordinates all activities related to writing software programs. The person must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software development. The software development manager is the “go to” man when it comes to software developers. He is also in charge of managing the activities of the software developing team of a company or specific project.
- Develop, manage, and prepare best software development team.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of software architecture or pattern
- Excellent communication skills with Team and client
- Strong system analytical skills
- Documents software and systems
- Technical team management Skills
- Good at communication in English