Cloud Interactive is a rapidly growing software development company with offices in Taipei, Taiwan, San Francisco, CA, and Dubai, UAE. We develop custom software using cutting-edge technologies and provide staffing services to technology leaders. We focus on AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning), Big Data, Process Automation and Mobile strategies.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager for the Taiwan / Asia region to join the Cloud Interactive family. As a part of this family you will experience the freedom to learn, the opportunity to lead, and the support you need to excel.
If you are looking for a company that has: ·
- Very energetic and friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity to help you to grow and excel.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive benefits package
- A remarkable view of the Taipei city with a modern office environment.
Then look no more and contact us to be part of this big family.
- Develop and maintain key partnerships with our clients throughout Taiwan and Asia.
- Provide lead technical analysis and project concepts to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Work with Sales, Project Management, and Engineering teams to grow a profitable business
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Support sales teams to develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status and technical growth areas
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work as a team. (We succeed as a team and we fail as a TEAM).
- 10+ Years of experience in a professional software development environment.
- 3+ Years in a primary client-facing role
- BA in Business Administration or BS in Computer Science
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Software engineering experience
- Background in Economics or Accounting