Seeking a QA/QC Engineer with more than 2 years experience. The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for software quality management of products and services.
This position requires a strong quality background and experience with software development. Focused activities include planning of quality objectives, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of process and product data and driving swift and effective resolution of quality problems.
The person is expected to:
- Test in both mobile and web-based application platform
- Participate in all testing activities in order to meet overall App release goals: Test Planning, Test Case design, Test Execution, Test Reporting, Defect Tracking, Test Environment evolution and maintenance, etc.
- Develop, design, and implement automation test strategies, test tools and test scripts per specification and design.
- Determine solutions to obstacles during the test process
- 2+ years of QA/QC experience
- Familiar with different testing methods
- Strong understanding of web specific technologies and challenges
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
- Excellent communication skills with Team and client
- Experience writing/executing test plans and test cases