Cloud Interactive is a rapidly growing software development company based in San Francisco, CA, and Taipei, Taiwan. We develop bespoke software solutions for global clients using cutting-edge technologies and development practices. Our solutions represent the forefront of AI/ML, big data solutions, and enterprise platform development.
We have an opportunity for a senior-level Data Scientist to join our team. As a Data Science staff member at Cloud Interactive, you will enjoy working in an environment that allows you to realize your vision for truly industry-transforming AI / ML technologies. In addition to highly competitive salary, we offer a truly Agile working environment and a culture that focuses on your development as a leader. You'll work as part of a close-knit team of 5~10 individuals within a company of over 100 designers and developers.
We are looking for people that have experience in applied data science and data science research within an enterprise environment. We prefer candidates who are comfortable with an engineering approach and possess a strong software development background. A minimum of years applied data science experience is required. You should have a familiarity with popular AI / ML technologies, as well as some knowledge of data platform architecture, databases, APIs, and software development technologies.
- Mine and analyze data from client’s databases to drive optimization and improvement of business processes
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Architect data systems and integrate these systems with enterprise software platforms
Master’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline and 2+ years experience in data science
- Proficiency with machine learning, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced knowledge in Python (Pandas, TensorFlow, etc.), R and database queries (SQL / NoSQL)
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
Experience with AWS or GCP technologies is a plus
Knowledge in visualization framework (Ex: D3.js) is a plus
Strong written and verbal communication in English is a plus